Purehold ECO products are coated with a silver-ions that kill 99.9% of bacteria*. Using silver technology, the coating combats pathogens deposited onto the surface by users and then works continuously, 24/7.
Purehold ECO Pull
An economic alternative to the Purehold PRO, the Purehold ECO is a self-cleaning antibacterial door handle cover, specifically designed for lower-risk areas. Aimed at reducing cross-contamination from one user to the next, the Purehold ECO Pull is easily installed onto pull door handles by simply “snapping” into place in under 30 seconds. It’s perfect for toilet and office doors!
Purehold ECO Push
For use alongside the Purehold PRO and ECO Pull, the ECO Push is a self-cleaning antibacterial push plate for use on the push side of the door. Aimed at reducing cross-contamination from one user to the next, the Purehold ECO Push is easily installed by simply afixing to door in under 30 seconds using magnet technology.
- Proven in the lab to kill 99.9%1 of bacteria, using silver technology embedded into handle surface. (independently tested to ISO 22196)
- Proven in the field to be 96.4% cleaner than standard door handles. (independently tested)
- Simply clipped over existing pull door handles, the Purehold ECO can be fitted in less than 30 seconds and requires no tools or experience.
- Will fit any cylindrical pull door handle with a diameter of 19mm, 20mm or 22mm.
- No chemicals or poisons – simply harmless silver ions.
- Can help improve hygiene and reduce costly staff sickness & disruption – The annual cost of a handle is less than the cost of even a single days’ basic salary at the Minimum Wage Rate.
- Shelf life of 6 months, with timestrip indicator to prompt replacement when needed.
- Extremely robust and sturdy, with no maintenance required.
- Stylish look to complement your existing door handles.
- The standard colour is metallic silver, other colours are available for volume orders.