Contamination can be a major problem for companies and despite advances in technology, hygiene controls and procedures, unwanted contaminants often enter these controlled environments on staff hands – with a major source of the cross contamination coming from the door handles into the food production areas. These touch points are used by thousands of staff each year so it’s no wonder that there is such a high probability of cross contamination.
The Purehold range is able to minimise the risk of contaminents entering food processing areas by ensuring that each person that enters food production areas have clean hands. The Purehold range complements existing hand hygiene procedures by ensuring that cross contamination at the point of entry is no longer an issue.
Food contamination represents a costly risk to brand reputation and the financial implications of contamination are equally as severe. For a minimal cost the Purehold range provides an additional measure, reducing the risk to your product and brand reputation
The Purehold range can be used on a number of doors, such as :
- Food production entry doors (a final barrier to prevent contaminants entering the processing area)
- Changing room doors (help minimise contamination coming into your clean area)
- Toilet doors (help minimise contaminants from exiting the bathroom)
- Canteen doors (help prevent contaminants from entering staff eating areas)
- Main Facility / Building Entrance (help reduce contaminants from even entering the building)