Pharmaceutical contamination can be a major problem for companies and despite advances in technology, pharmaceutical hygiene controls and procedures, unwanted microorganisms often enter these controlled environments (pharmaceutical cleanrooms) on staff hands – with a major source of the cross contamination coming from the door handles into the pharmaceutical cleanrooms. These touch points are used by thousands of staff each year so it’s no wonder that there is such a high probability of cross contamination.
The Purehold range is able to minimise pharmaceutical contamination by ensuring that each person that enters the pharmaceutical cleanroom has clean hands. The Purehold range complements existing pharmaceutical hygiene procedures by ensuring that cross contamination at the point of entry is no longer an issue.
Pharmaceutical contamination represents a costly risk to brand reputation and the financial implications of contamination are equally as severe. For a minimal cost the Purehold range provides an additional pharmaceutical cleanroom control measure, reducing the risk to your product and brand reputation.
The Purehold range can be used on a number of doors, such as :
- Cleanroom doors (a final barrier to prevent pathogens entering the clinical processing area)
- Gowning room doors (help minimise contamination coming into your clean area)
- Toilet doors (help minimise pathogens from exiting the bathroom)
- Micro lab doors (help prevent pathogens from coming out of your lab and into you clean area)
- Main Facility / Building Entrance (help reduce pathogens from even entering the building)